






So big hair runs in the family. So few people can actually make their hair this big. But I like this idea because I think I can make it interesting. For this set of pictures I did a before and after kind of thing.
But then I also just tried taking pictures of just hair and part of a face. So sort of sampling on what iI can do I know though that I want to do my project on hair. My mom brushed her hair out and so did my aunt Betsy who is the blonde one:) My hair would look like this if I did the same thing. I wish that we could have gone places outside with good lighting but its hard to find just the right background. I love to take pictures of hair. I think that im going to keep taking pictures of people and there hair and all the different styles and colors. If you noticed I liked to focus on the lips and then having the hair being the back ground.
But then I also just tried taking pictures of just hair and part of a face. So sort of sampling on what iI can do I know though that I want to do my project on hair. My mom brushed her hair out and so did my aunt Betsy who is the blonde one:) My hair would look like this if I did the same thing. I wish that we could have gone places outside with good lighting but its hard to find just the right background. I love to take pictures of hair. I think that im going to keep taking pictures of people and there hair and all the different styles and colors. If you noticed I liked to focus on the lips and then having the hair being the back ground.






No comments:
Post a Comment