For my final project I wanted to shoot memory's. But that's not my final decision. Because I cant really make up my mind. But if I did do memory's some ideas would be things caught in time like happy moments such as birthdays. Sad moments could be something dying. I'm not sure there's so much i could do for a final project.
My list of projects:
Food-I could do before and afters, such as where the food started and over time it came to your table in a plastic bowl. Like corn. Or wheat for bread then becomes toast.
Things stopped in time-like a ball bouncing but that would be kind of hard. I have some ideas though like my dog when he runs at you. Or my sister's face after my Mom tells her she cant have oreo's before dinner.
Shadows- I could do the shadow of something such as a dile that could build to tell time as the sun rotates and the direction of the sun moves.
So these are just some ideas. I'm not sure how much i could expand on them. Because i want to do something creative.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment